Founded in 2013, E2 Drives is an innovative start-up company active in electric mobility. The company is specialized in mechanics, electronics, electric motor and embedded control design. Recently, E2 Drives has developed a high-end and disruptive new generation of electric bikes.
E2 Drives’ ambition is to develop and commercialize the best electric bike on the market, in the commuting segment, with premium functions and an affordable price. The team is composed by 5 dynamic and entrepreneurial persons but will strongly grow in 2020.
E2 Drives, future top player of the electric bikes market, is based in Genval (South-East of Brussels).
In order to create and develop the start-up company, we are looking for a (m/f):
Chief Business Officer
– High-Potential Innovative Electric Bikes Company with Worldwide Ambitions –
After the successful closing of the 1st financing round, your main objective as a Chief Business Officer is to efficiently develop the company’s growth together with the two co-founders of the company. This includes the following main responsibilities:
Strategy & Finance:
- Propose to the board the adoption of a coherent and efficient strategic plan.
- Promote and execute the strategy with a focus on adding value for shareholders.
- Recruit, develop and manage a strong and experienced team with qualified skills.
- Oversee the administrative and financial responsibilities of the company.
- Communicate and promote positive relationships with all stakeholders.
Marketing & Sales:
- Implement a coherent and efficient go-to-market strategy and play a major role in its execution.
- Develop a long-term Marketing & Sales strategy.
- Identify relevant collaborations and B2B partnerships and business opportunities.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Business or Engineering. A MBA would also be an asset.
- You have at least 10 years of industrial experience in an executive position. Relevant commercial experience would be an asset.
- You combine experience in successful start-up or early stage businesses with hands-on past experience at executive level in an innovative technology business.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and a proven track record of success in helping build businesses from start-ups or small business units into sustainable commercial operations.
- You take advantage of a well-connected professional network.
- You have experience of successful launches of new products.
- You fluently communicate in English. The command of French, Dutch and /or German is an asset.
- A challenging position within a high-potential innovative start-up.
- To join an electric bikes company with a worldwide ambition.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized, dynamic and excellence-oriented environment.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and its context.
- The opportunity to be under payroll or as a self-employed through your management company.