Miracor Medical Systems is a class IIb/III medical device company specialized in improving clinical outcome of patients with impaired cardiac function, active in interventional cardiology. The company has developed a high potential proprietary technology that consists of hardware, software and catheter(s).
The technology is in advanced clinical stages, with various potential therapeutic applications (among others acute infarct and heart failure). More than 170 patients have been treated with the recent version of the technology. The company aims at getting CE Mark and approval from FDA to run a pivotal study in the next 2 years.
Miracor Medical Systems’ offices will be based in Awans, Belgium. The company is now looking for talented and enthusiastic talents to expand its international team. For additional information about the company and its technology, please visit www.miracormedical.com.
Miracor Medical Systems offers a culturally diverse English speaking working environment in the heart of Europe, Belgium, a few hours away from Europe’s capital cities.
To support the development of the company, we are looking for a (m/f):
Clinical Application Specialist
- You support clinical trial site selection and qualification of investigators.
- You facilitate and support patient recruitment, selection and enrollment.
- You assist in clinical cases and ensure that physicians and staff are well trained and educated with regards to patient selection, treatment planning, optimum use of system, etc.
- You work closely with the research team to ensure that all protocol required procedures and visits occur according to protocol specified guidelines and timely entry of the data in the electronic database.
- You represent the company in all regulatory and third party audit requests for clinical trial information.
- You deal with product-related site request and solve issues.
- You engage with physicians and clinical staff, build relations and credibility to be a high level spokes partner.
- You create and maintain effective partnerships with KOL.
- You report results and work evolution on a regular basis to your line manager.
- Master’s degree in Biomedical Sciences, Bioengineering or any related field.
- 3-5 years minimum in the management of pre- and post-market medical device studies (class III) at country or European level.
- Hands-on experience in clinical support for cardiovascular medical devices, and ability to direct cases in cath lab.
- Experience introducing disruptive technology, which somehow changes the way clinicians operate.
- Experience in directing, training physicians and staff to stand-alone level.
- Flexible, roll-up-sleeves attitude, self-directed and willing to travel frequently.
- Keen interest in scientific and technical issues related to clinical study.
- Ability to work and collaborate effectively with internal and external actors to achieve company objectives.
- Fluency in English. Any additional language is an asset.
- A challenging and diversified position within a high-potential innovative medical device company.
- To work in a human size, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- International exposure, with learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.