Founded in 2013, E2 Drives is an innovative start-up company active in electric mobility. The company is specialized in mechanics, electronics, electric motor and embedded control software. Recently, E2 Drives has developed a high-end and disruptive new generation of electric bikes. The key differentiator of the bike is its all-in-one drive unit integrating an electric assistance and an automatic gearbox.
E2 Drives’ ambition is to develop and commercialize the best electric bike on the market, in the commuting segment, with premium functions and an affordable price. The team is currently composed by 5 dynamic and entrepreneurial persons but will strongly grow this year.
E2 Drives, future top player of the electric bikes market, is based in Genval (South-East of Brussels).
In order to meet E2 Drives future challenges, we are currently looking for a (m/f):
Reporting directly to the Chief Business Officer, you lead and implement the company’s marketing strategy based on market insights, company business objectives and budget.
Your responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the definition of coherent and efficient go-to-market strategic and operational plan and play a major role in its execution.
- You develop and implement an effective omnichannel B2B2C and B2C marketing and communication strategies.
- Identify relevant sales channels and business opportunities in order to expand the technology locally and abroad.
- Define the brand’s strategy and architecture, with a high sense of market differentiation.
- Draft the plan including the different steps of the product launch.
- Set up operational marketing tools in order to support sales forces.
- You select and drive all marketing and communication partners and agencies relationships.
- You manage the marketing budgets and report work evolution and results to the management committee.
- You hold a master’s degree in Marketing, Management or equivalent through experience.
- You have 5 to 10 years’ experience in MarCom or comparable positions.
- You are experienced in a brand and a products portfolio management role. An experience with launch product is an asset.
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- You are recognized as a pragmatic and result driven marketing manager and you look for a strategic and hands-on position.
- You are rigorous, creative, flexible, able to work autonomously and to multitask.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You show a strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A challenging position within a high-potential innovative start-up.
- To join an electric bikes company with a worldwide ambition.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized, dynamic and excellence-oriented environment.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and its context.
- A full-time permanent contract.