A-MANSIA is a biotech company focusing on microbiome therapeutics addressing human health issues like obesity and related disorders. The mission of A-MANSIA is to provide innovative solutions based on Microbiome Therapeutics.
Under the implementation plan in the Walloon Brabant province, its future development and reinforced by a 21 million euros fundraising success, A-MANSIA is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to strengthen the team. For more information about the company and the technology, please contact us via email@example.com.
A-MANSIA offers a French, Dutch and English-speaking environment, culturally diversified and located in the heart of Europe, in Belgium, a few hours from European Capitals. To strengthen the team in Mont-Saint-Guibert, we’re looking for an (m/f):
Chief Operating Officer
Reporting directly to the CEO and as part of the executive committee, you are in charge of the whole operations management for the fermentation process starting from the sourcing of raw materials to the commercialisation of finished products. You are the point of contact with the CMO(s) in charge of the outsourced manufacturing of microbial products.
Your main tasks are:
- Lead production projects and product launch on the market: sourcing of raw materials with the CMO, logistic, galenic development & packaging.
- Coordinate with R&D and marketing departments to oversee the whole operation process.
- Coordinate the whole outsourced production and supply chain.
- Be part of the COMEX and report to Board of Directors on the strategic development of operations.
- Define specifications, negotiate contracts and manage the collaboration with CMOs and third parties.
- Ensure raw materials compliance and control outsourced performances.
- Control and lead the Cog’s at the product launch and on a long-term basis.
- Manage the internal supply chain team.
- You hold a Ph.D. or you are engineer in Nutrition or Life Sciences, or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 10 years of industrial experience in production management related to the production of probiotics/food complements.
- You have experience in and knowledge of fermentation processes.
- You have hands on experience in or knowledge of CMO and third parties management.
- You show strong leadership skills combined with a strategic and hands-on approach.
- You are skilled in project management related to food complements launch on the market.
- You take advantages of an extended network in the industry.
- You are rigorous, flexible, hands-on, independent, dynamic and pro-active.
- You are fluent in English. The command of French and/or Dutch is an asset.
- A diversified executive position within a high-potential start-up company.
- A key position for the development of the company.
- The opportunity to join a human sized, dynamic and professional environment.
- A permanent employment contract.
- An attractive compensation package in line with your experience.