Founded in 2005, Graftys develops, manufactures and markets patented synthetic bone biomaterials for reconstructive orthopedic surgery. Graftys is specialized in new generations of resorbable calcium-phosphate cements and is based on the research works of Pr. Jean-Michel Bouler (CEISAM/CNRS).
The Company’s key products are commercialized in more than 25 countries, including Europe and the USA, through distribution partnerships. The objective of Graftys is to expand the company product lines by offering new versions of existing products and new products with enhanced regenerative properties.
Graftys, one of the world leaders in resorbable bone cements, is based in Belgium and France. For more information about the company, please visit https://www.graftys.com
In order to support the expansion of the dynamic team in Liège, we are looking for a (m/f):
As a Production Supervisor – Filling & Packaging, you contribute to the smooth running of facilities and production processes. Reporting to the Site Director, you manage production activities in terms of planning, supervision, monitoring, recruitment and performance management.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- You set-up, implement and monitor production processes and associated operations as well as production standards.
- You develop diagnostics, you search for solutions and you define corrective and preventive actions.
- You ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- You analyze the write-off / losses of batches and you take decisions actions in order to increase effectivity and efficiency.
- You ensure that the production is cost effective.
- You participate in the implementation of the company’s policies and goals.
- You manage the production team by supervising their work and their careers: training path, evaluations, etc.
- You contribute to the continuous improvement of the production processes.
- You hold a PhD in biomedical sciences, biochemistry, pharmacy, life sciences, etc.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in production in the life sciences, ideally in the medical device industry.
- You have strong analytical and synthesis skills combined with a structured and problem-solving approach.
- You are able to foster a positive culture of growth, collaboration, and achievement across the organization.
- You are rigorous, independent, pro-active and versatile.
- You are a team player with a good oral and written communication.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- A challenging and rewarding position within a fast-growing company.
- The opportunity to join a company specialized in innovative product for reconstructive orthopedic surgery.
- To work in a human-sized, innovative, collaborative and dynamic company.
- An attractive salary package in line with your experience.