Founded in 2011, BOTALYS is a start-up company specialized in the horticultural production of highly bioactive and innovative medicinal plants.
BOTALYS has developed a unique cultivation method inspired by vertical farming and hydroponics that allows growing better plants. The company produces the most bioactive form of Red Ginseng available at scale and currently explores the possibilities to expand the technology to other bioactive medicinal plants. BOTALYS’ clients include key players from the nutraceutical, cosmetic, food and pharmaceutical industries.
In order to meet BOTALYS’ future challenges, we are currently looking for a (m/f):
Production Manager – Medicinal plants
As a Production Manager, you support the company’s fast expansion and you adapt the production capacities. Reporting directly to the CEO, you lead the company’s production plants. You manage and federate the team and make sure the production objectives are met, with respect to costs, timing, health, safety, environment and quality.
Your main responsibilities include:
- You develop and implement the company’s production short- and long-term strategy.
- You lead the production teams and you develop your team members.
- You plan the production needs and you adapt the production capacities and processes.
- You define the production budgets with the CFO, and you ensure a rigorous follow-up.
- You manage the suppliers and subcontractors in order to meet the production’s objectives.
- You implement a continuous improvement plan within the production.
- You collaborate with the clients and other departments: R&D, Industrialization, and Quality.
- You report work evolution and results to the management committee.
- You hold a master’s degree in biotechnology, bioengineering or equivalent via experience.
- You have 5 to 10 years’ experience in a relevant production management position.
- You have excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills.
- You show strong analytical skills, applying them to drive strategies and results.
- You are ideally proficient in working with ERP software.
- You are rigorous, flexible, able to work autonomously and to multitask.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- A key position with a lot of challenges, people management and direct impact on the results.
- To join and evolve in a high potential start-up company.
- The opportunity to work for a company with ethical values.
- A full-time permanent contract, with a competitive salary package.