ChromaCure is a biotech company focusing on oncology drugs development. The mission of ChromaCure is to provide innovative solutions based on small molecules therapeutics.
Based in Gosselies (40km from Brussels) and reinforced by its 17 million euros fundraising success, ChromaCure is searching for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to strengthen the team. For more information about the company and the technology, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
ChromaCure offers a French and English-speaking environment, culturally diversified and located in the heart of Europe, in Belgium, within easy reach of several European Capitals.
To strengthen the team in Gosselies, we’re looking for an (m/f):
As a Research Assistant, you execute cellular and molecular biology in order to contribute to ChromaCure’s drug development program from target validation to development of innovative cancer immunotherapies.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintain, amplify, and transfect mammalian cell lines
- Develop, validate and run in vitro assays.
- Run western blots, cell lysis, and immunoprecipitations
- Perform routine molecular biology (RNA extraction, DNA cloning)
- Collaborate and contribute to the ongoing activities and with other team members
- Compile data, analyse, summarise and present experimental results.
- Report work evolution on a regular basis.
- Perform bibliographic research.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in biology and biomedical sciences.
- You have preferably 3 years of experience in the biotech/pharma industry.
- You will have an excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with cell culture, molecular biology, and assay development.
- You are rigorous, detail-oriented, autonomous, committed and flexible.
- You show good oral and written communication skills in English (and ideally also in French).
- You have strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A diversified scientific position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- To work in a human-sized, innovative, collaborative and respectful environment.
- To take part in a challenging and cutting-edge development program.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position’s responsibilities and your experience.