A-MANSIA is a biotech company focusing on microbiome therapeutics addressing human health issues like obesity and related disorders. The mission of A-MANSIA is to provide innovative solutions based on Microbiome Therapeutics.
Under the implementation plan in the Walloon Brabant province and its future development, A-Mansia is searching for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to strengthen the team. For more information about the company and the technology, please contact us via email@example.com.
A-Mansia offers a French, Dutch and English-speaking environment, culturally diversified and located in the heart of Europe, in Belgium, few hours from European Capitals.
To strengthen the team in Mont-Saint-Guibert (Belgium), we’re looking for (m/f):
Food Complement Product Development Engineer
Reporting directly to the R&D Nutrition Manager, you develop a new range of food complements based on intestinal microbes. You manage the full development cycle of a food complement.
Your main tasks are:
- Take charge of the product development, from the conception to launch onto the market in close collaboration with other scientists, marketing and sales.
- Coordinate the development, the implementation and the follow up of trials in a laboratory.
- Manage the innovation and development strategy of new by-products.
- Contribute to the creation, formulation, conception and feasibility assessment (technical, regulatory, packaging and costs).
- Be the point of contact with CROs and CMOs regarding formulas validation, dosage, compatibility tests, galenic development and packaging.
- Ensure the regulatory compliance with external resources, especially regarding the European regulations.
- Take part in the creation mechanism of the new possible patent application.
- You hold a Ph.D., an Engineer or a Master’s degree in nutrition or Life Sciences, or equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 5 years of industrial experience in launch of food complement/probiotics onto the market.
- You master all the aspects of food complement development and related regulations.
- You are proficient with “MS Project” or any other project management software.
- You have a good understanding of patent creation mechanism. A successful experience in patent writing is an asset.
- You like working independently within a team.
- You are a rigorous, flexible, independent, dynamic and pro-active person.
- You are fluent in English. The command of French and/or Dutch is an asset.
- A diversified position within a young and growing start-up.
- The opportunity to join a human sized, dynamic and professional environment.
- A permanent employment contract.
- An attractive compensation package in line with your experience.