iTeos Therapeutics is a privately-held, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of cancer patients by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies. iTeos Therapeutics is advancing its two main programs into a phase I/II clinical stage. The first program is an insurmountable and non-brain penetrant adenosine A2A receptor antagonist. The second program is a human ADCC-enabling anti-TIGIT antibody.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Cambridge, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the de Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011. In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing led by 6 main US Venture Capitalists. All previous investors including Fund +, VIVES II and SRIW, as well as SFPI, also participated in this funding round. For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com.
iTeos Therapeutics is now a world-class actor in the sector. To carry on its growth and reinforce its team, iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a (m/f) :
Finance Manager Belgium & Group Internal Controller
Reporting to the US based Finance Director, you are responsible for the overall supervision of all Belgian day-to-day financial activities (including external consultants) and in charge, with the support of external consultants, of the group internal controls.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual US GAAP consolidated accounts (with external consultants)
- Management of the relationship with external auditors and financial consultants
- Preparation of the Audit Committee
Budgeting, financial reporting and controlling
- Supervision of financial book-keeping and external accountants
- In charge of cost/management accounting
- Preparation of budgets & plans and monthly, quarterly & annual reporting.
- Follow-up of expenses and in particular projects or activities related costs, in coordination with the scientific and clinical teams.
- Identification and analysis of significant gaps between budget and actuals.
- Forecasts and specific financial analysis requested by top management
- Presentation to and review of financial position with top management
Tools, systems and procedures
- Define, implement and maintain adequate internal controls (Sox compliance is foreseen in the future)
- Selection, implementation & maintenance of accounting and ERP systems
- Review, development, optimization and implementation of accounting procedures
- Follow up of transfer pricing policy and associated documentation (with external advisors)
- Follow up of Belgian tax position (with external advisors)
- Treasury forecast, FX risk management
- payments management.
Support to specific projects such as IPO preparation, Sox implementation and follow-up, etc.
- You hold a University Degree (Master degree in economics, finance or related).
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in controlling and reporting activities (in the Life sciences sector is a plus). Your latest experience involves internal controls in, ideally, a Sox environment.
- Demonstrated accomplishments in areas of financial analysis/reporting, budgeting, internal controls, auditing, working capital and cash flow management, forecasting & consolidated reporting, risk assessment and continuous improvement.
- You have good knowledge of IFRS and/or US GAAP standards.
- You master Standard Office tools and BOB (or other accounting software) and you are familiar with ERP.
- You are perfectly fluent in French and English (oral and written).
- You are willing to travel to the U.S. (possible travels to Boston).
- Organized and rigorous, you have a good ability to adapt to changes in priorities.
- Although autonomous, you have a high ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams.
- You are very open-minded and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful, energetic, self-starter
- Approaches challenges with creativity and pragmatism
- Ability to engage team to achieve goals without direct authority
- A stimulating scientific position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills.
- Varied contacts inside the company, the biotech/pharma sector and the scientific world.
- A long-term contract and an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.