iTeos Therapeutics is a privately-held, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of cancer patients by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Cambridge, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the de Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011. In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing. For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com.
iTeos Therapeutics is now a world-class actor in the sector. To carry on its growth and reinforce its team, iTeos Therapeutics is looking for an (m/f) :
Administrative Assistant Pre-Clinical Team (M/F)
iTeos Therapeutics is searching for a resourceful colleague that will be responsible for ensuring administrative support to the Gosselies-based pre-Clinical management team. This position will function under the guidance and direction of the Vice President Research and Development.
More specifically, the responsibilities will be to :
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of department.
- Coordinate and organize meetings, meeting agendas and ensure follow-ups within the department.
- Organize travel arrangements in a time and cost optimizing way.
- Process incoming mails, invoices, expense reports and manage office supply management.
- Maintain reports and documents. Prepare presentations from scratch to final.
- Typing, redaction, translation: where necessary, type, write and/or translate documents for internal and/or external use.
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders.
- Handle task and special projects assigned.
- Actively seek continuous improvement by constantly assessing internal administration procedures and propose alternatives for better functioning.
- Greet visitors and point them in the right direction, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment.
- Bachelor or Master degree with a first experience in a comparable position. An experience in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment is an asset.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of French, Dutch or other languages are an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, and with external contacts, both oral and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize and address both regular routine activities and unplanned emergency situations effectively.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, sense of responsibility, anticipates issues, flexible, discrete.
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office, Intranet /Internet.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills.
- Varied contacts inside and outside the company.
- A long-term contract and an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.