Fonded in 2010, PIT Business is a young company established in Gerpinnes which provides software and IT services. The company, specialized in Business Intelligence (BI), provides solutions that facilitate strategic management, data analysis and decision-making.
Recognized as Qlik Influence Partner for its innovative approach and continuous training, PIT Business develops numerous projects for its industrial clients. The company also aims at editing its own software. With a headcount of 7 staff members, PIT Business attaches great importance to the well-being of its employees.
To strengthen the team, we are looking for a (m/f):
Business Intelligence Consultant
As BI Consultant, you are responsible for analyzing customer needs, developing and implementing software. You also take part in users’ support and users’ training.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Understand and analyze customer needs in collaboration with the project team and the client.
- Recommend optimizations and new technical features for client and PIT Business products.
- Build the back-end and front-end architecture of products.
- Develop and improve customer software interfaces.
- Create and operate databases needed for products.
- Design and improve reports and dashboards for clients.
- Support and train the client to properly appropriate the tool for a good use.
- Report the progress of the project in a regular and structured way to your supervisor.
- You hold a Master/Engineer’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent through experience.
- You have between 2 to 5 years’ experience in IT.
- You are interested in Business Intelligence (BI) and Big Data. A good command of decision-making tools such as Qlik is an asset.
- You are pragmatic, autonomous, proactive and have a good analytical mind.
- You demonstrate curiosity, creativity and enjoy challenges.
- You have good interpersonal skills and a good team spirit.
- You are fluent in French and have a good level of English (spoken and written).
- You are willing to travel according to your missions (Brussels, Brabant-Wallon and Charleroi).
- Join a growing company offering innovative and varied technologies.
- A diversified technical position within a young and dynamic team.
- A modern, flexible work environment, and the possibility of homeworking.
- Training and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary package with additional employee benefits including a car.