ImmunXperts is a high-potential CRO based in Gosselies, Belgium. This fast-growing company offers a wide range of Immunology services with a strong commitment to developing customized solutions for its clients.
The offerings include in vitro assays to assess the immunogenic potential of test molecules using T cell activation and proliferation assays as a surrogate marker for the induction of Anti-Drug-Antibodies. On the immuno-oncology side, ImmunXperts develops in vitro assays to assess the functionality of candidates. ImmunXperts continuously develops new cellular immune-assays to assist biotech and pharma companies directly in their product development. Other such collaborative services include protocol optimization and in-house training. More info can be found on www.immunxperts.com.
ImmunXperts’ team works in an open-minded, science-driven and fast-paced environment.
In order to support their growth, we are actively looking for a (m/f):
Flow Cytometry Specialist
As a Flow Cytometry Specialist, you will lead the flow cytometry platform and play an active role in the development and execution of flow cytometry based assays across various research areas.
Your main responsibilities are :
- Manage the various operational aspects of a multi-instrument flow cytometry facility.
- Design multi colors panels (up to 18 colors) for a wide range of applications.
- Track performance of flow cytometers and take corrective actions, if needed.
- Be in charge of FACS-related reagents stock management.
- Be responsible for all-FACS related SOPs and documentation.
- Analyze flow data and participate in the writing of technical and scientific reports.
- Support your colleagues in budgeting flow cytometry related work.
- Guide, train and support your colleagues to ensure quality work is delivered on budget and on time.
- Reinforce and implement quality standards through continuous improvement strategies
- You hold a PhD or Master’s degree in Biology or Life Sciences, or equivalent.
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in implementing flow cytometry assays, designing panels and performing analysis.
- You demonstrate a good knowledge of FlowJo.
- You are analytical, rigorous, detail-oriented, autonomous, committed and flexible.
- You have strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have good oral and written communication skills in English and French.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (outlook, Word, Excel).
- Other elements that are certainly a plus:
- Previous experience using Flowlogic analysis software.
- Hands on experience on BD LSRFortessa and MACSQUANT X.
- Reagents inventories and orders management.
- Experience working with customers and service providers.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to join a human-sized company and to work in a dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- A permanent contract and an attractive salary package in line with your experience.