A-MANSIA is a biotech company focusing on microbiome therapeutics addressing human health issues like obesity and related disorders. The mission of A-MANSIA is to provide innovative solutions based on microbiome therapeutics.
Based in Mont-Saint-Guibert (30km from Brussels) and reinforced by its 21 million euros fundraising success, A-Mansia is searching for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to strengthen the team. For more information about the company and the technology, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
A-Mansia offers a French, Dutch and English-speaking environment, culturally diversified and located in the heart of Europe, in Belgium, within easy reach of several European Capitals. To strengthen the team in Mont-Saint-Guibert, we’re looking for an (m/f):
Head of Pharma Development
As a “Head of Pharma”, you lead the company’s therapeutic protein development program(s) from preclinical to clinical stages. Reporting to the CEO, you are responsible for strategic initiatives to bring our very promising investigational product to clinical proof of concept by combining internal and external resources.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Lead A-Mansia’s pharmaceutical development and manage its drugs development portfolio.
- Manage regulatory preclinical and early clinical development of company’s lead products.
- Manage internal scientific team and external collaboration to achieve A-Mansia’s strategic results.
- Participate in the crafting of business development messages and packaging of the scientific data in view of potential Pharma partnerships.
- Promote innovation and interact with research teams (internal and external)
- Be part of the COMEX, which requires offering help and advice on all of the company’s projects and strategic questions, and report to Board of Directors on the strategic development of operations
- You are Ph.D, DVM or MD with at least 10 years of experience in pharma development.
- You have an experience and expertise in protein development as IMPD.
- You have already led ‘translational’ development program(s) from preclinical to early clinical stages.
- You are recognized as a pragmatic and result driven manager and you look for a hands-on position in a cutting-edge scientific field.
- Knowledge of the microbiota field would be a plus.
- Rigorous, detail-oriented, autonomous, committed and flexible.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French. The command of Dutch is a plus.
- Strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills
- A strategic and leading position with a high potential innovative and young biotech company
- To work in a human-sized, collaborative and respectful environment
- To take part in a challenging and cutting-edge development program
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position’s responsibilities and your experience.