Based not far from the Brabant Walloon area, our client is a high-potential technology start-up with a worldwide ambition.
To strengthen the team, we are actively looking for a (m/f):
Industrial Project Engineer / Project Manager
As an Industrial Project Manager, you are responsible for the planning, procurement and execution of the company’s projects. You manage projects related to the core electromechanical business of the company, including new product, manufacturing, quality, and supply chain projects.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Maintain an overview of the Projects portfolio – from queued to approved projects, budgets, risks, progress and delivery timelines.
- Ensure project delivery by carefully (retro-)planning tasks, understanding obstacles and risks, and motivating people without direct supervision authority.
- Perform engineering duties for various technological Design/Development/Field Applications assignments.
- Lead the weekly sprint review meetings and prepare the project teams to present to the Executive team.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electronics Engineering, Science, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 6 years of experience, ideally across multiple departments of industrial/technology companies.
- Successful experience in project execution with demonstrable evidence of managing and successfully delivering technical project portfolios.
- Affinity with B2B and mechanical engineering technology and components.
- A project Management certification and/or previous experience with an ERP or CAD system are strong asset.
- Excellent organisation and good analytical problem-solving skills.
- Good entrepreneurial, adaptability, and achievement driven skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Willing to travel internationally (max 15-20% of the time), mainly in Europe and the USA.
- To join a most-promising Walloon scale-up company with attractive growth possibilities.
- Opportunity to grow to Project Leader within an electro-mechanical SMB.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- An attractive package in line with the position responsibilities and the context.