Savencia Fromage & Dairy is one of the leading companies in the cheese and milk transformation activities in the world. Employing around 24,000 people, the Savencia group commercialises its production in 120 countries around the world.
In order to develop globalised solutions, Savencia Fromage & Dairy launches the Savencia Global Food Service System Solutions Business Unit. This business unit will help Savencia group to meet their clients’ needs in a global and even more efficient way.
To strengthen this new business unit, we are looking for a (m/f) Marketing Intelligence Manager, who will be located in Belgium.
Marketing Intelligence Manager
As a Marketing Intelligence Manager, you have a strong impact on the Business Unit’s strategy and development results. You are in charge of all the Marketing aspects of the BU, covering the industrial bakery & pastry chains as well as the QSR & fast food casual chains.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Ensure a worldwide continuous market analysis.
- Co-operate with market intelligence specialists and regional marketing departments.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis to get external view and market insights.
- Review the company’s market position and determine new trends, opportunities and threats.
- Participate to the budget and long-term plan definition. Recommend priority developments.
- Define development strategies for global and strong regional key accounts.
- Set-up and manage key business performance indicators.
- Conduct global and regional projects.
- Report work and results evolution on a regular basis to the top management.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Business or Engineering with MBA, or equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 7 years of experience in marketing positions in Bakery/Pastery/QSR chains and/or in industrial ingredients companies.
- You have a deep understanding of technical aspects in Bakery, Pastery and/or QSR activities.
- You are autonomous, a self-driven and a result-oriented person.
- You show strong analytical, leadership and communication skills.
- You are rigorous, flexible, hands-on, dynamic and pro-active.
- You are fluent in English. The command of any other European language is an asset.
- A diversified and strategic position in massive group within the food industry.
- A key position in the development of the company.
- The opportunity to join a human sized, dynamic and professional environment.
- A permanent employment contract.
- An attractive compensation package in line with your experience.