A-MANSIA is a biotech company focusing on microbiome therapeutics addressing human health issues like obesity and related disorders. The mission of A-MANSIA is to provide innovative solutions based on microbiome therapeutics.
Based in Mont-Saint-Guibert (30km from Brussels) and reinforced by its 22 million euros fundraising success, A-Mansia is searching for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to strengthen the team. For more information about the company and the technology, please contact us via email@example.com.
A-Mansia offers a French, Dutch and English-speaking environment, culturally diversified and located in the heart of Europe, in Belgium, within easy reach of several European Capitals.
To strengthen the team in Mont-Saint-Guibert, we’re looking for an (m/f):
Marketing Manager – Food Supplements/ Probiotics
As Marketing Manager, you lead the company’s marketing strategy and its implementation so as to build a strong and innovative microbiome platform into the nutrition field. Reporting to the CEO, you are responsible for the product portfolio management in an international context.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Define the brand’s strategy and architecture, with a high sense of market differentiation and this within a “prescription” business model.
- Develop a scientific product positioning so as to build a consistent communication in both BtoB for the health practitioners and in B2C : congresses, web, social networks, specialised newspapers and public relations.
- Set up operational marketing tools in order to support sales forces.
- Develop training and methodology tools for health professionals.
- Define the products’ and the brand’s design and graphical charter.
- Participate to the development of an innovative and high quality products policy.
- Report work evolution on a regular basis.
- You are either MD, or PhD, or Master in Sciences and preferably complemented with an MBA, with at least 5 to 10 years of experience in a Product/Marketing Manager position in food supplement, probiotics, nutraceutics, and ideally within an international context.
- You are experienced and have a strong track record in brand and product portfolio management role ideally within a prescription distribution model.
- You have a good understanding of microbiology, medical physiology and nutrition. Understanding and possibly experienced into the Microbiome field is a plus.
- You have a good command of the European nutritional regulations, and international knowledge is a plus.
- You are recognized as a pragmatic and result driven manager and you look for a hands‑on position in a cutting-edge scientific field.
- Analytical, rigorous, detail-oriented, autonomous, committed and flexible.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. The command of French and/or Dutch is a plus.
- Strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A strategic leading position with a high potential innovative and young biotech company
- To work in a human-sized, innovative, collaborative and respectful environment
- To take part in a challenging and cutting-edge development program in Microbiome nutrition.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position’s responsibilities and your experience.