A-MANSIA is a biotech company focusing on microbiome therapeutics addressing human health issues like obesity and related disorders.
The mission of A-MANSIA is to provide innovative solutions based on Microbiome Therapeutics. Under the implementation plan in the Walloon Brabant province, its future development and reinforced by its 21 million euros fundraising success, A-Mansia is searching for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to strengthen the team. For more information about the company and the technology, please contact us via email@example.com.
A-Mansia offers a French, Dutch and English-speaking environment, culturally diversified and located in the heart of Europe, in Belgium, few hours from European Capitals.
To strengthen the team in Mont-Saint-Guibert, we’re looking for an (m/f):
Head of Operations – Microbial Therapeutics
Reporting directly to the CTO or to the CEO (depending on your experience), you are in charge of the whole production management for the fermentation process starting from sourcing of raw materials to commercialisation of finished products. You are the point of contact with the CMO(s) in charge of the finished products’ outsourced manufacturing of microbial products.
Your main tasks are:
- Lead production projects and product launch on the market: sourcing of raw materials with the CMO, logistic, galenic development & packaging.
- Coordinate the whole outsourced production and supply chain.
- Define specifications, negotiate contracts and manage the collaboration with the CMOs and third parties.
- Verify the raw materials’ compliance and control outsourced performances.
- Control and lead the Cog’s at the product launch and on a long-term basis.
- Be in charge of the internal supply chain team.
- Report appropriately the progress of undertaken steps in an adapted manner.
- You hold a Ph.D. or you are engineer in Nutrition or Life Sciences, or equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 5 years of industrial experience in production management related to the production of probiotics/ food complements.
- You have experience and knowledge in fermentation process(es).
- You have hands on experience in or knowledge of managing CMO’s and third parties.
- You have skills in managing projects about launching food complements on the market.
- You take advantages of an extended network on the industrial level and strong leadership.
- You are rigorous, flexible, hands-on, independent, dynamic and pro-active.
- You are fluent in English. The command of French and/or Dutch is an asset.
- A diversified position within a young and growing start-up.
- A key position for the development of the company.
- The opportunity to join a human sized, dynamic and professional environment.
- A permanent employment contract.
- An attractive compensation package in line with your experience.