Our client is a company from Tournai’s area offering a range of laboratory and consultancy services to its clients from pharma, biotech, medtech and hospital areas. Even if mainly active in Wallonia, their expertise and professionalism is already internationally recognized.
To support the company growth, we’re actively looking for an (m/f) :
Reporting to the Laboratory Manager, you take part to all tasks in relation with the group activities quality assurance.
Your main responsibilities are :
- Define all flows : products, material, edibles, consumables, wastes.
- Conduct risk analysis relating to the whole laboratory process.
- Adapt and complete the documentary system to EU GMP / BPF requirements.
- Conduct the PVD (rooms and equipments qualification), with the group’s quality service.
- Implement the verification and validation process of assay reports in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Integrate the processes, product quality and staff security in facilities and equipment conception.
- Audit the system being set up to assess its efficiency on regular basis.
- Keep informed about new regulations.
- Inform the laboratory team about new regulations
- Keep the documentary system, the processes and the operating modes up to date.
- Ensure quality about processes realization.
- You are an Industrial Pharmacist.
- You have potentially a first experience in industry.
- You are passionate about quality assurance and GMP environments.
- You are rigorous, autonomous, analytic, proactive and organized.
- You are results, solutions and customer oriented, and like team work.
- You have a good knowledge of informatic tools.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. Good knowledge of French is an asset.
- A diversified position with many responsibilities.
- The opportunity to join a professional and friendly company, and to take part to its strong growth.
- Significant training, coaching and development opportunities.
- Full time permanent contract, with a salary package adapted to your profile and experience.