ChromaCure is a biotech company focusing on oncology drugs development. The mission of ChromaCure is to provide innovative solutions based on small molecules therapeutics.
Based in Gosselies (40km from Brussels) and reinforced by its 17 million euros fundraising success, ChromaCure is searching for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to strengthen the team. For more information about the company and the technology, please contact us via email@example.com.
ChromaCure offers a French and English-speaking environment, culturally diversified and located in the heart of Europe, in Belgium, within easy reach of several European Capitals.
To strengthen the team in Gosselies, we’re looking for an (m/f):
Senior Project Leader – Preclinical Development
As a Sr Project Leader, you will report to the CEO and advance the company’s lead program from target validation through to preclinical development.
In a matrix organisation, your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Define, validate, implement and lead the program’s objectives, resources, and risks.
- Coordinate in-vitro/ex-vivo/in-vivo preclinical developments with external collaborators/providers.
- Report the program’s evolution to the stakeholders in a structured and detailed way.
- Manage the program from target validation to development.
- Manage scientific reporting for obtained grants and find new grant opportunities.
- Provide CSO/CEO with innovative R&D projects to develop product portfolio.
- Compile data, analyse, summarise and present results.
- You are PhD with 5 to 10 years’ experience in cancer small molecules drugs preclinical development.
- You have experience with cell-based assays, in-vivo/ex-vivo pharmacology, including working knowledge of in-vivo PK, PD and efficacy studies.
- You show leadership in experimental design and data analysis.
- You demonstrate good understanding of in-vitro cellular and biochemical assays, including reporter assays, siRNA/shRNA knockdown, CRISPR-mediated genome editing & qPCR.
- You are rigorous, detail-oriented, autonomous, committed and flexible.
- You show excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- You have strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A challenging scientific position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- To work in a human-sized, innovative, collaborative and respectful environment.
- To take part in a challenging and cutting-edge development program.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position’s responsibilities and your experience.