SmartNodes is a Belgian innovative green-tech start-up active in the smart cities’ sustainable development.
Based in Liège, SmartNodes develops smart street lighting solutions based on high-tech controllers to power street lighting only in presence of road users. The measurement of traffic density and user speeds is used for road mobility and safety applications. By integrating environmental sensors, parking sensors, etc., SmartNodes’ public lighting network is becoming the driving force behind Smart City networks. Please visit www.smartnodes.be.
SmartNodes’ customers are cities, regions and distribution network companies, worldwide. In order to develop its business, we are actively looking for an (m/f):
Reporting to the CEO, you are in charge of the product management of the company. You work in close cooperation with the R&D and Sales departments.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You analyse the market evolution: customer needs and expectations, competition, public regulation, etc.
- You define the product roadmap, integrating market requirements, customer priorities and technical knowledge.
- You identify business growth opportunities and risks, including new business models and new market segments.
- You define the pricing strategy, the stock policy and the annual sales objectives.
- You develop adapted local marketing tools and actions.
- You identify and manage technical partners and you evaluate business partners. You negotiate partnership agreements.
- You identify company differentiators and business added value.
- You identify and you negotiate public funded research programs.
- You communicate the company vision to the world (press, seminars, fairs, etc.).
- You report work evolution on a regular basis.
- Master degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- 5 years of experience in a Sales & Marketing position with technical products.
- Results and customer oriented, rigorous, autonomous and flexible.
- Fluent in French and in English. The command of Dutch and any other language is an asset.
- Strong in oral and written communication, including presentations for a larger audience.
- Willing to travel around 30% of your work time.
- A challenging product management position in a fast growing start-up.
- The opportunity to enter a sustainable development and green tech company.
- Varied contacts with professionals on an international scale.
- Significant learning and evolution opportunities.
- An attractive salary package including a stock options plan.