Located in Gosselies (Belgium), MaSTherCell is a service company (CDMO) in biotechnology. MaSTherCell is specialized in production outsourcing, process development and quality management (QA/QC/QP) for cell therapy.
With around 140 employees, MaSTherCell supports its customers (big pharma, biotech, etc.) in the development and production of innovative medicines. MaSTherCell actively contributes to improving the quality of life and health of many patients. For more information, please visit http://www.masthercell.com.
To support MaSTherCell in its strong growth, we are actively looking for a (m/f):
Program Management Officer
Reporting to the Executive committee, you assist them in selecting and planning strategic internal projects/programs (including new sites integration), and in reporting on their progress.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You implement project management tools, project control processes, procedures and policies.
- You monitor and control the internal program/project throughout their entire lifecycle.
- You select program/project and you argue program/project closedown if necessary.
- You assess the relative priority of internal projects and programs.
- You set up performance reporting and program/project governance for customer and internal projects.
- You lead the project financial tracking with the business controller.
- You provide support to project teams and task planning.
- You report your work on a regular basis.
- Master’s degree or equivalent through experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a project management officer position.
- A project management professional certification is an asset.
- Strong communication skills together with hands-on and pragmatic mind-set.
- Very good organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly collaborative, self-motivated and team-oriented individual in a company setting.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English. Any other language is a plus.
- Computer skills: Microsoft office, Digital document management system and Project management IT tools.
- A challenging and diversified position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- To work in a human size, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- A variety of interesting contacts with international exposure.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.