Our client is one of the world’s leading and most-trusted suppliers to the pharmaceutical, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. They harnesse science and technology to create products that support safer and healthier living and that enhance the overall quality of life.
To support the development of the company in Dutch Limburg, we are looking for a (m/f):
Quality Control Associate
You work under the direction of the Team Leader QC in a team of young, driven professionals in a GMP environment on projects related to cell therapy and regenerative medicine. You help out with the routine business of the Quality Control laboratory in accordance to GMP conditions.
- Write and review documentation (e.g. SOP’s, Quality Instructions, protocols…) related to quality control activities.
- Perform and review cell and/or micro based assays (e.g. qPCR, FLOW, ELISA, viability, endotoxin, cell count).
- Perform quality activities as part of release of incoming goods.
- Responsible for reporting test results towards Team Leader QC.
- Cross-departmental cooperation to ensure timely processing and reporting of results.
- Support the performance of QC methods during the transfer of QC assays.
- Ensure proper operations of laboratory equipment
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Biotechnology, Biology or any related field.
- 2 years of experience with GMP standard in industrial environment.
- Preferably experience with basic microbiological (gram stain, sterility), and/or analytical (RT-qPCR, FACS, ELISA) techniques.
- Team orientated, flexible and motivated to work in a strict laboratory environment and to execute laboratory work.
- Proactive thinking team-player, accurate, attentive to detail, flexible, self-organized.
- Good knowledge of standard MS-Office products.
- Good proficiency in English.
- A challenging position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- To work in a dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- International exposure, with learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.