Founded in 2014, PDC * line Pharma is a Belgian-French biotech company that is developing a novel class of off-the-shelf active cancer immunotherapies. The technology developed by this spin-off of the French Blood Bank (Etablissement Français du Sang, EFS) can be applied to any type of cancer.
After a first-in-human feasibility clinical study in melanoma, PDC*line Pharma is focusing on new candidates to fight other cancers, including lung cancer, with a new clinical trial underway. The company currently employs more than 20 people and with an experienced management team. So far, the company has raised more than €17 million in capital and subsidies and repayable advances.
In order to strengthen the team in Liège (Belgium), we are actively looking for a:
Research Assistant – Human Immunology
Under the responsibility of the Senior R&D Manager, you contribute to PDC*Line Pharma’s new drug development programs and support current clinical development pipeline.
Your main tasks are:
- Perform a wide number of various immunoassays according PDC*line Pharma’s standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Participate to the design of experimental designs.
- Generate, compile, analyse, summarise and present experimental data.
- Participate to the drafting of experimental reports.
- Participate in the redaction of new and period review of current SOP.
- Collaborate and contribute to the ongoing activities and with other team and department colleagues.
- Participate to the management and maintenance of the laboratory.
- Perform activities according to internal quality standards, environment/health safety guidelines and directives, apply relevant Quality Management System (QMS) procedures and participate to the continuous improvement of QMS.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in biology and biomedical sciences.
- You have ideally a first experience in the biotech/pharma industry. Junior and academic profiles are also welcome.
- You demontrate a good knowledge of multicolour flow cytometry, in vitro sterile human cell culture techniques and safety procesures. Molecular biology experience is a plus.
- You have basic knowledge in human immunology, with particular emphasis on adaptive immune response.
- You are rigorous, detail-oriented, self-motivated, committed and with a positive mindset.
- You have good oral and written communication skills in English .
- You have strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have strong IT skills.
- A position where you will be exposed to state-of-art technologies, scientifically diverse, and dynamic environment, within a fast-growing innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to join a human-sized industrial professional environment.
- An permanent contract and an attractive salary package in line with your experience.