Founded in 2005, Graftys develops, manufactures and markets patented synthetic bone biomaterials for reconstructive orthopedic surgery. Graftys is specialized in new generations of resorbable calcium-phosphate cements and is based on the research works of Pr. Jean-Michel Bouler (CEISAM/CNRS).
The Company’s key products are commercialized in more than 25 countries, including Europe and the USA, through distribution partnerships. The objective of Graftys is to expand the company product lines by offering new versions of existing products and new products with enhanced regenerative properties.
Graftys, one of the world leaders in resorbable bone cements, is based in Belgium and France. For more information about the company, please visit www.graftys.com.
In order to support the expansion of the dynamic team in Gosselies, we are looking for a (m/f):
R&D Project Leader
As a R&D Project Leader, you lead Graftys’ new product development projects. In this context, you closely collaborate with the academic research team and subcontractors. You directly report to the CEO.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- You lead the preclinical development with internal and external collaborators and providers.
- You define, implement and lead the project’s objectives, development plan, resources, and risks.
- You coordinate the research project until the end of the preclinical development.
- You ensure that the project is compliant with regulatory requirements.
- You compile data, analyze, summarize and present results.
- You manage scientific reporting for obtained grants and find new grant opportunities.
- You report the projects’ evolution to the top management in a structured way.
- You provide CEO with innovative R&D projects to develop Graftys’ products portfolio.
- You hold a PhD in biomedical sciences, biochemistry, pharmacy or life sciences.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in project management in the life sciences.
- You show strong abilities to analyze and summarize scientific data.
- You are able to foster a positive culture of growth, collaboration, and achievement across the organization.
- You are rigorous, autonomous, pro-active and versatile.
- You are a team player with good oral and written communication skills.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You have a good command of IT tools.
- A challenging and rewarding position within a fast-growing company.
- The opportunity to join a company specialized in innovative product for reconstructive orthopedics.
- To work in a human-sized, innovative, collaborative and dynamic company.
- A full-time permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with your experience.