ChromaCure is a biotech company focusing on oncology drugs development. The mission of ChromaCure is to provide innovative solutions based on small molecules therapeutics.
Based in Louvain-la-Neuve and reinforced by its 17 million euros fundraising success, ChromaCure offers a French and English-speaking environment, culturally diversified and located in the heart of Europe, in Belgium, within easy reach of several European Capitals.
To strengthen the team in Mont-Saint-Guibert, we’re looking for a (m/f):
Research Assistant – cell culture
As a Research Assistant in cell culture, you perform cellular biology experiment and assay development in order to contribute to ChromaCure’s drug development program from target validation to development of innovative cancer immunotherapies.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintain, amplify, and transfect mammalian cell lines.
- Develop, validate and run in vitro assays.
- Run western blots, cell lysis, and immunoprecipitations.
- Collaborate and contribute to the ongoing activities together with other team members.
- Participate to the management and maintenance of the laboratory.
- Report work evolution on a regular basis.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in biology and biomedical sciences.
- You have an excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with cell culture (at least 3 months); knowledge of molecular biology, and assay development is useful.
- You are rigorous, detail-oriented, meticulous and able to perform experiments according to deadlines.
- You have a collaborative mindset and working in teams is an absolute requirement;
- Basic command of English language.
- A scientific position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to take part in a challenging and cutting-edge development program.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position’s responsibilities and your experience.