Dim3 develops and markets innovative eHealth software and devices to facilitate medical decisions and enhance the life of patients. We bring a great knowledge of healthcare and clinical biometry together with disruptive 3D scanning and software engineering experience.
Our nutrition management tools and connected products integrate automatic medical data collection, interpretation and visualization to give healthcare professionals clear and objective information in real-time. For more information, please visit www.dim3.com
To strengthen the team in Liège, we are looking for a (h/f):
Full-Stack Software Engineer
As Full-Stack Software Engineer, you’ll be in direct contact with medical practitioners and help them translate their needs into smart software. You’ll build high-performing, distributed, scalable, enterprise-grade applications in a Java environment. You’ll be part and bring your experience in the full software development lifecycle, from design and coding to testing and documentation, in an agile way.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Analyze and review use cases and user stories.
- Build technical architectures and designs.
- Deliver stable, testable, secure, reusable, extensible, maintainable and efficient code and frameworks.
- Create or maintain technical documentation.
- Identify risks and build adequate test plans.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative technologies and processes and presenting these for review by the team.
- Engineering or master’s degree in computer science with at least 8 years’ experience.
- Full-stack developer with excellent analytical skills and experience in architecture.
- Excellent coding skills in Java and extensive experience with Spring Boot and ORM tools.
- Practical knowledge of relational database modelling and query optimization.
- Ability to set up and maintain build configurations (Maven or Gradle) and continuous integration pipelines.
- Working experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes…).
- Experience with XP and agile methodologies and tools is a plus.
- Excellent time-organization skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player, curious and quick learner, communicative and convincing.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Join a motivated, lively start-up environment and contribute to making better medical decisions that enhance the life of patients.
- Explicit commitment to high quality software engineering.
- Work within a dynamic and experienced team that brings the best out of motivated potentials.
- Space for you to add your knowledge, skill and expertise to the team, and the company as a whole, without being rigid or inflexible about the way things need to be done.
- A competitive salary and a range of other employee benefits.