Founded in 2012, GeonX is a Belgian innovative company operating in the domain of engineering software development.
Based in Gosselies (Belgium) and composed of 15 people, GeonX develops simulation software that helps industry manufacturers design and test new products. The solution Virfac® is able to simulate the welding, additive manufacturing, heat treatment and machining processes with the purpose of testing and evaluating the performance and life-time of new products. This software allows manufacturers to reduce the number of prototypes to be built. For more information, please visit www.geonx.com.
GeonX has customers all over the world in the aerospace, automotive, naval and nuclear sectors. In order to develop its business, we are actively looking for an (m/f):
Senior Technical Sales Engineer
Reporting to the CEO, you expand GeonX’s business on an international scale, mainly in Europe. You develop the attractiveness of the brand on the market, and you reach company’s sales targets. You lead all sales process, including response to call for tender and deal closing, and you boost the penetration of GeonX’s product into new industrial sectors.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You identify and prospect new customers, and you develop existing accounts.
- You analyse the market evolution, and identify business growth opportunities and risks.
- You initiate positive and trustworthy relations with prospects and customers.
- You propose relevant sales actions plans in order to meet the sales objectives.
- You proactively identify customers’ requirements and provide them with innovative solutions.
- You maintain close contacts with customers in order to fix their technical issues and to identify technical upgrades.
- You write proposals and quotations for current and prospective customers.
- You take place in trade shows, conferences and conventions, and you carry out demonstrations sessions to enhance the visibility of GeonX’s products.
- You report work evolution on a regular basis.
- Master degree in Business, Engineering or related field.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a technical software sales position within industry.
- Experience in numerical simulation is a strong asset.
- Strong technical skills, empathy and the capacity to close deals with customers.
- Excellent communication and organizations skills, with the ability to work autonomously.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and willingness to work in a start-up and dynamic environment.
- Results and customer oriented, rigorous, autonomous and flexible.
- Prone to travel around 75% of your work time.
- Fluent in English. The command of German and any other language is an asset.
- A challenging full-time technical sales position in a fast-growing engineering company.
- The opportunity to join an innovative company in software development.
- Varied contacts with professionals on an international scale.
- Significant learning and evolution opportunities.
- An attractive salary package with extensive benefits.