Founded in 2014, PDC * line Pharma is a Belgian-French biotech company that is developing a novel class of off-the-shelf cancer immunotherapies. The technology developed by this spin-off of the French Blood Bank (Etablissement Français du Sang, EFS) can be applied to any type of cancer.
After a first-in-human feasibility clinical study in melanoma, PDC*line Pharma is focusing on new candidates to fight other cancers, including lung cancer, with a new clinical trial underway. The company currently employs about 20 people and has an experienced management team. To date, the company has raised more than €17 million in capital and subsidies and repayable advances.
In order to strengthen the team in Grenoble, we are actively looking for a:
Under the responsibility of the CSO, you are responsible for the activities of the PDC*line Pharma R&D laboratory in Grenoble, at both the organisational and scientific level.
Your main tasks are:
- To continue the study of the mechanism of action of the PDC cell line (PDC*vac) and develop new generations of products
- Define and validate the conditions of use of products from the PDC*vac in combination with other therapies, preferably immunotherapies
- Ensure the drafting and validation of study plans, compliance with scheduled experiments, the collection and analysis of results and the drafting of study reports
- Organize the management and quality of scientific and technical information
- Contribute to the creation of regulatory dossiers, biological collections, GMO,…
- Participate in the evaluation and monitoring of R&D partners and service providers, as well as in the development and monitoring of R&D budgets
- Manage the other members of the R&D team
- Ensure the company’s scientific monitoring system and participate in the development of the company’s R&D strategy
- You have a PhD in Science with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- You are specialized in Cellular Immunology.
- You have a good knowledge of antitumor immune response, dendritic cell physiology and cytotoxic cells.
- You are familiar with the main technologies in cell biology, biochemistry and molecular biology.
- You have a good knowledge of animal experimentation.
- You have a strong experience in project management in an industrial environment.
- You have a very good command of English (fluent English).
- A diversified and management position within a fast-growing start-up.
- The opportunity to join a human-sized, dynamic and professional environment.
- An open-ended contract and an attractive salary package in line with your experience.