Headquartered in Liège, DIM3 develops and markets innovative eHealth software and devices in the area of clinical nutrition to facilitate medical decisions and enhance the life of patients.
DIM3’s technologies bring a great knowledge of healthcare and clinical biometry together with disruptive 3D scanning and software engineering experience. DIM3’s clinical nutrition management tools and connected products integrate automatic medical data collection, interpretation and visualization to give healthcare professionals clear and objective information in real-time.
For more information, please visit www.dim3.com.
To increase DIM3’s sales opportunities, we are actively looking for a (m/f):
Business Development Manager
Reporting to the CEO, you are responsible for prospecting and identifying new business opportunities with hospitals and partners engaged in the optimization of clinical nutrition. Your main responsibilities are:
- You prospect for potential new opportunities in Europe and overseas.
- You develop business models to analyze and prioritize deals.
- You lead complex contract negotiations.
- You team with Customer Success and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You present to and consult with senior management on business trends with a view to developing new services and strategic partnerships.
- You identify and develop the company’s unique relative value proposition based on your knowledge of the market and competitors.
- You oversee the plan and execution of a comprehensive marketing strategy.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree; a MBA is an asset.
- You have 3 to 7 years experience in selling, networking, and negotiating contracts with hospitals and healthcare companies at high decision level.
- You have a strong track record in business development and a proven experience in developing high quality pipelines and new business opportunities.
- Preferably, you have previous experience in the clinical IT market.
- You are detail-oriented, entrepreneur, pragmatic, creative, team player.
- You are autonomous and able to manage projects with minimal supervision.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and in French. Any additional language is an asset (e.g. Chinese, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish).
- You are prepared to travel 35% of your time, mostly in Europe with some projects in China and USA.
- A challenging permanent position with direct impact on patients’ health and quality of life.
- The opportunity to jump into an innovative medical software engineering company, a fast-growing start-up environment where teamwork, results and patient care are very important.
- The opportunity to promote and develop a company to the international scale.
- Significant learning and evolution opportunities.
- An attractive salary packagein line with your experience.