Phoenix AI is an innovative start-up company developing cloudless Artificial Intelligence solutions for cameras.
The company’s products are dedicated to the real-time processing of images from cameras by exploiting the potential of AI.. Created in 2018, Phoenix AI addresses the very demanding needs of AI-powered autonomous machines with rich sets of Deep Learning and real-time algorithms.
Phoenix AI is an open-minded, multicultural and fast-paced environment. In the midst of fundraising, the company plans to continue to grow in the coming years.
In order to strengthen the team in Tournai, we are looking for a (m/f):
Electronic Design and Manufacturing Engineer
Reporting to the CTO, you are in charge of the design and manufacturing of hardware components. You meet the hardware manufacturing objectives by leading production partners, processes and costs. You work closely with the Software team to set up products.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Design of PCB (layout + schematic) with focus on power and analog functions.
- Develop the enclosure and its components in order to meet quality and safety standards.
- Coordinate and support production partners (EMS) during the pre- and mass-production phases.
- Review product designs for manufacturability, product improvement or cost reduction.
- Ensure the planning of all PCB’s manufacturing.
- Design testing methods in order to assure product and process quality.
- Sourcing and assessment of new production partners and suppliers.
- Prepare manufacturing documents.
- Report work evolution on a regular basis.
- Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (EE) or equivalent through experience.
- At least 2 years experience in PCB design.
- Good knowledge of Altium Software (or equivalent), power electronics and analog layout.
- Attracted by working in a startup company (with spinoff spirit) and by solving problems.
- Analytical mind, autonomous, proactive and result-oriented.
- Rigorous, detail-oriented, meticulous and team spirit.
- Working language is French. Working possibilities in English.
- A challenging position within an innovative start-up company.
- To join a nice company based on 15 years of experience in the real-time image processing.
- The opportunity to work in a welcoming, human-sized, dynamic and excellence-oriented environment.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and its context.
- A full-time permanent contract.