Headquartered in Liège, Dim3 develops and markets innovative eHealth software and devices in the area of Clinical nutrition to facilitate medical decisions and enhance the life of patients.
Dim3’s technologies bring a great knowledge of healthcare and clinical biometry together with disruptive 3D scanning and software engineering experience. Dim3’s clinical nutrition management tools and connected products integrate automatic medical data collection, interpretation and visualization to give healthcare professionals clear and objective information in real-time.
For more information, please visit: www.dim3.com
In order to support Dim3’s development, we are actively looking for a (m/f):
Junior Product Specialist
As a Junior Product Specialist, you guide Dim3’s products to even higher levels. You have a key role in the team. You deal with medical practitioners, customers and partners in order to determine the future direction of Dim3’s applications including specific features, functionality and business models. You deeply understand the pains patients feel and invent ways to translate their needs into smart software. In order to take on these responsibilities successfully, you’ll benefit from broad training and individual coaching.
Reporting to the CTO, you work in close cooperation with customers, the Management Team, Product Development, Clinical Affairs and Sales. Your main responsibilities are:
- You initiate the product roadmap and strategy in line with market needs and business priorities.
- You define the pricing strategy and constantly analyze market trends and competitors’ evolution.
- You support the Sales team in analyzing customers project requirements, in defining adapted technical solutions, and in developing written and oral commercial proposals.
- You define new products specifications or improvements in an efficient way.
- You manage the release process in collaboration with the other departments.
- You develop adapted local marketing tools and actions.
- report work evolution on a regular basis.
- Master’s degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- Ideally first level experience in Product Management. Experience in medical software and/or devices is a plus. Experience in nutrition is also an asset. New graduates are also welcome.
- Results and customer oriented, rigorous, autonomous and flexible.
- Analytical, organized, team player, open-minded with a start-up mind-set.
- Fluent in English. The command of French or any other language is an asset.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Willing to travel for short periods (20% of your time) on a regular basis.
- A challenging position with direct impact on patients’ health and quality of life.
- The opportunity to jump into an innovative medical software engineering company, a fast-growing start-up environment where teamwork, results and patient care are very important.
- Varied contacts with professionals on an international scale.
- Coaching and training path adapted to your needs.
- An attractive salary package and evolution opportunities.