Promethera Biosciences (www.promethera.com) is a global innovator in liver cell-based medicines whose mission is to help patients overcome acute and chronic liver diseases. Its lead clinical program, derived from their patented cell technology platform HepaStem, is designed to benefit from its immune-modulatory and anti-fibrotic properties.
For all its activities, Promethera is taking a global view early on to pursue a development strategy that maximizes the probability of success.
Promethera currently employs a talented international workforce comprising around 70 talented and diverse people in Belgium, the US and Japan.
To strengthen the team in Mont-Saint-Guibert, we’re actively looking for a (m/f):
Supply Chain Technician – Warehouse
Reporting to the Supply Chain Supervisor, you are responsible for typical supply chain operations and logistic functions. Working in pair, you are the backup of other supply chain technician.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You take delivery of the raw materials and documents.
- You label and physically store raw materials.
- You establish the conformity (vs. orders) and integrity of delivered goods.
- You follow-up with suppliers and obtain from the supplier any information required for release.
- You ensure the storage room comply with GMP principles and is cleaned according to plan.
- You ensure the waste areas are tidy. You manage waste removal.
- You ensure accuracy of the inventory and perform planned inventory counts.
- You liaise with quality assurance to have the raw material released.
- Bachelor Degree in a related-field, or equivalent through experience.
- Experience in a logistics position within a pharma/biotech environment.
- Understanding of relevant regulations (E.G. Incoterms, ADR, GDP, customs, wastes management).
- Be willing to work in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Familiar with MS Office Solutions and Warehouse Management Systems.
- Self-motivated, team player, autonomous, rigorous and flexible to work in multitasks environment.
- Be fluent in French (written & spoken) and able to functionally communicate in English.
- A diversified full-time permanent position within a high-potential innovative company.
- To work in a human-sized, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- Varied contacts inside the company and with the pharma sector.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.