Novasep is one of the leading CDMOs serving the life sciences and chemical industries. The company offers a wide range of services: development of processes, equipment and molecule purification systems, as well as manufacturing services. For more information: http://www.novasep.com
Novasep Belgium is one of the world leaders in the production of viral vectors. Located in Seneffe and Gosselies, its two sites offer a stimulating and friendly working environment. Novasep Belgium has nearly 250 employees and is currently implementing an ambitious and structured growth plan.
In order to support the development of Novasep Belgium, we are looking for a (m/f):
As Training Specialist, your mission is to create added value by developing and administrating training programs for all employees. You assess training and development needs, help employees to develop skills and knowledge, develop training methods, create training manuals, carry out training sessions and monitor training for effectiveness.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Oversee the training in all key areas as Operations, PPD, QA, Supply Chain,…
- Identify and assess future and current training needs.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
- Modify or create course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs.
- Develop a wide variety of training methods.
- Carry out in-person and online training sessions.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Manage training budget.
- Schedule training sessions, organize information technology and other equipment, and manage course enrolment.
- Previous experience in a Production or Quality environment. Experience as Training Specialist or as Manager is a plus.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) in French and in English.
- Good command of the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access)
- Strong leadership skills, proactivity and pedagogy skills.
- A diversified position with many responsibilities.
- The opportunity to join a world leader company, recognized for its expertise.
- Working in a friendly environment with passionate and motivated colleagues.
- A full-time, permanent contract with a salary package adapted to your profile and level of experience.