Established in France, Spain, Belgium and North America, LACROIX City now have more than 600 employees shared between their country offices and complementary production sites. Integrating the latest digital innovations, as well as their industry know-how, their equipment and devices contribute to creating open and interoperable ecosystems in the towns and cities of tomorrow. Please visit https://www.lacroix-city.com
LACROIX City Street Lighting Division has been a French company based in Lyon since 1981. They are a major player in energy saving and maintenance systems and solutions, as well as a specialist and French leader in electrical connections for outside lighting. Since August 2019, Street Lighting Business unit acquired the belgium start-up Smartnodes https://www.smartnodes.be/
The measurement of traffic density and user speeds is used for road mobility and safety applications. By integrating environmental sensors, parking sensors, etc., Lacroix City public lighting network is becoming the driving force behind Smart street networks. In order to develop its business, we are actively looking for its Liège/Lyon (Les Chères) office a (m/f):
Senior Product Manager
Active member of LACROIX City Marketing Department, you are responsible for product planning, product marketing and the go-to-market of your portfolio of products & offers. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. You are ensuring that the portfolio of product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You analyse the market evolution: customer needs and expectations, competition, public regulation.
- You identify company differentiators and business added value. You identify business growth opportunities, including new business models and new market segments.
- You define the product strategy and roadmap. You are responsible for the profitability of your portfolio of products and offers.
- You deliver marketing and product requirements with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- You work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- You Develop sales and marketing tools and actions.
- You Develop and execute a full go to market plan, as well as the core positioning and messaging for the portfolio of products & offers.
- You propose an overall budget to ensure success and define pricing strategy to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- You brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings.
- You brief press and analysts and go on press tours.
- You act as a leader within the company.
- You have a Master’s Degree in Engineering completed by a Business degree or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in a sales & marketing position with technical products.
- You are results and customer oriented, rigorous, autonomous and flexible.
- You have a strong oral and written communication, including presentations for a larger audience
- You are ready to travel around 50% of your work time.
- You are fluent in French and in English. The command of Dutch and any other language is an asset.
- A diversified and challenging technical position within a dynamic team in a leader company.
- The opportunity to enter a sustainable development and green tech company.
- Varied contacts with professionals on an international scale.
- Significant learning and evolution opportunities.
- An attractive salary package coherent with your experience.