Enzybel Group is the world leader in extraction, refining, purification and commercialization of plant and animal derived enzymes, with products including papain, bromelain, ficin, pancreatin, chymotrypsin and trypsin.
Vegetal proteases are used in several human and livestock food applications (meat tenderization, protein hydrolysates manufacturing, taste modification), cosmetics (skin care and treatment) and medicine (symptomatic treatment of cancer, digestive aid, anti-inflammatory).
Enzybel Group is strongly growing and continues its international development. The group counts several production sites in Belgium (Hamme, Villers-le-Bouillet), Italy (Terdobiatte) and in Indonesia (Lampung). For additional information about the company, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to support the development of Enzybel Group, we are looking for a (m/f):
Head of Quality Group
As a Head of Quality Group, you define and contribute to the quality of activities, products and production plants located in Belgium and abroad. You deliver a total quality approach in the context of new development projects.
Your main responsibilities are divided into 3 areas :
Quality Management :
- Definition and implementation of quality policy on Belgian and foreign plants of the group.
- Responsibility for products compliance, services and processes in regard to internal and external food and pharma requirements (FSSC22000, GMP Eudralex, ISO9001, legal requirements, customer expectations, etc).
- Coordination and follow-up of quality projects within the plants of the group.
- Quality monitoring of the products, processes and production sites.
Sites and People Management :
- Implementation and application of the group’s RSE policy.
- Management of food and pharma international plants.
- Management of the Quality teams on manufacturing plants.
Relationship Management and Communication (internal and external) :
- Customer interface in terms of Quality Assurance.
- Customer complaints (together with locals QA Managers) and audits management
- Internal and external quality communication.
- Enzybel Group representation at the association of enzyme manufacturers: AMFEP.
- Reporting to the CEO and Executive Committee.
You hold a Master’s Degree (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Bioengineer, Pharmacy) or equivalent.
You bring 6 to 12 years of experience in Quality Assurance, including :
- Pharmaceutical or food sector experience;
- Large experience in various QA positions in the production department: quality systems management, validation, qualification, quality and performance project management, total quality management, quality risks management.
- Experience in team management.
You have an excellent knowledge of :
- Quality standards in the food or/and pharma sector(s).
- In English and French. Dutch is an asset.
Your values and skills include :
- Leadership and corporate minded;
- Complex problems solving skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Stress tolerance;
- Influence and conviction;
- Client orientation;
- Rigor and organization.
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of a niche market, exploiting natural resources in good ecology with farming families.
- Take part in the development of impeccable quality systems, while contributing to production processes with minimal impact on nature.
- The opportunity to integrate and leave your mark on a growing group.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position’s responsibilities and your experience.