Miracor Medical, a medical device company located in Awans, Belgium, provides innovative solutions for the treatment of severe cardiac diseases, aiming to improve short and long-term clinical outcomes and reduce associated cost.
The company has developed the PiCSO Impulse System, the first and only coronary sinus intervention designed to reduce infarct size, improve cardiac function by clearing microcirculation and potentially reduce the onset of heart failure following acute myocardial infarction.
The technology has received ‘Breakthrough Designation’ from the FDA in 2019 and the CE-Mark in June 2020. Miracor is currently recruiting patients in a landmark European randomized controlled trial, while preparing for a US investigational device exemption study (IDE) and building up team for the upcoming commercialization.
Miracor Medical is now looking for talented and enthusiastic talents to expand its international team. For additional information about the company and its technology, please visit www.miracormedical.com.
Miracor Medical offers a culturally diverse, English speaking working environment in the heart of Europe, Belgium, a few hours away from Europe’s capital cities.
To support the development of the company, we are looking for a (m/f):
Maintenance & Manufacturing Technician
The key objectives of the Maintenance & Manufacturing Engineer are to ensure that the System installation, service and repair activities are planned and carried out on time and that the production of Components is executed as planned. The position is office based in Awans (Liège). Travel to hospitals and other partnering companies in Europe is possible.
- Contribute to the Company Quality Objectives
- System installation, service and repair management and execution
- Responsible for the manufacturing (packaging and labelling) of system components.
- Test equipment management (e.g. monitor calibration needs).
- Spare parts management (e.g. create technical specifications, perform purchasing and inspection tasks).
- Assist in verification and validation activities.
- Other duties as assigned by direct Supervisor
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Biomedical Sciences, or equivalent through experience.
- Any experience as a technician or engineer in the Medical Device industry is an asset
- You are autonomous and have a hands-on and pragmatic mind-set.
- You are able to work and collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve company objectives.
- You are able to understand and interpret medical device regulations and Quality Management Systems.
- You possess excellent communication skills.
- You would like to work in a dynamic and social environment.
- You are fluent in English. A good command of French and/or any other language is an asset.
- Proficiency with common business software, such as MS Office applications.
- A challenging and diversified position within a high-potential innovative medical device company.
- To work in a human size, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- International exposure, with learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.