Founded in 2021, Santero Therapeutics is an innovative Spin-off from ULB, active in the the antimicrobial resistance. The company is anchored in more than a decade of fundamental research carried out in the labs of the Founders.
Santero Therapeutics’ goal in to develop first-in-class antimicrobials with new mode of action. The company currently has around ten enthusiastic employees and is rapidly growing, following a 8M€ fundraising round expected in June 2023.
Find out more about the company on their website: https://www.santero.be/
In order to strengthen Santero Therapeutics’ team based in Mont-Saint-Guibert, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant (M/F).
As an Administrative Assistant, you ensure efficient administrative management of the company's activities. You will provide support to the accounting department and facilitate personnel procedures. Reporting to the CFO, you will make the working environment dynamic and welcoming.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Office management :
- Be the single point of contact with suppliers who contribute to infrastructure maintenance (cleaning, security, etc.).
- Manage general suppliers (premises, insurance, etc.) as well as office supplies (orders, deliveries, etc.) and support the laboratory team in managing supplies.
- Optimize management of laboratory and office space.
- Manage the operational organization of internal and external meetings.
- Prepare invoices in the accounting software, under the supervision of the CFO and the Accountant.
- Collect invoices from suppliers.
- Process and file invoices.
- HR administration :
- Organize informal team events (lunches, activities, etc.).
- Manage payroll and leave administration.
- Manage various employee benefits (health and group insurance, company cars, meals, etc.).
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Administration, or equivalent through experience. A first experience in this position would be an asset.
- You are familiar with office software. Proficiency in accounting software is an asset.
- You are adaptable, service-oriented, have a good sense of priorities and are flexible.
- You are rigorous, autonomous, and organized, with good communication skills and team spirit.
- You demonstrate flexibility, proactivity, and initiative in your work.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You enjoy working in an open environment with enthusiastic, multidisciplinary, and international colleagues.
- Holding a central role in the team, that will be appreciated by all.
- Work in a friendly, open, and stimulating atmosphere.
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing and high-impact company which contributes to the development of Science.
- Joining a caring, young, and dynamic team.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package, in line with your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.