iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly held (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of cancer patients by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Watertown, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the de Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011.
In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO raising over $230million of gross proceeds. In June 2021, iTeos entered into a transformative $2.145 billion co-development and co-commercialization agreement with GSK for EOS-448, iTeos’s anti-TIGITmonoclonal antibody. As a well-capitalized biotech company iTeos is positioned to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage our fantastic science to improve the lives of cancer patients.
For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com.
iTeos Therapeutics is now a world-class actor in the sector. To carry on its growth and reinforce its team, iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a Administrative Assistant.
Thanks to its organizational structure and the employee-oriented initiatives, iTeos provides a pleasant work environment where professional development and well-being are key. Join iTeos Therapeutics as Administrative Assistant and enjoy a position where you will gain a considerable experience while working with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
iTeos Therapeutics is searching for a resourceful colleague that will be responsible for ensuring administrative support to the Gosselies-based Pre-Clinical Management team. This position will operate under the guidance and direction of the Executive Assistant.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Research and Development department, namely the Translational Medecine (TM) and Chemistry Manufacturing Controls (CMC) teams and being the contact point for a range of staff and external stakeholders;
- Welcome visitors, coordinate and organize meetings, meeting agendas and follow-up, prepare presentations;
- Follow up on conferences and proactively organize travel arrangements;
- Process incoming mails, invoices, expense reports;
- Perform typing and translation tasks for internal and/or external use when needed;
- Assist the Executive Assistant to develop new administrative processes;
- Back-up the Executive Assistant when needed to ensure administrative support continuity;
- Punctual back-up for reception when needed;
- Handle task and special projects assigned.
- Bachelor or Master degree with a first experience (5 years minimum) in a comparable position. An experience in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment is an asset.
- Written and spoken fluency in English and French is a must. Knowledge of Dutch or other languages are an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, and with external contacts, both oral and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize and address both regular routine activities and unplanned emergency situations effectively.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, sense of responsibility, anticipates issues, flexible, discrete.
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office, Intranet /Internet.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth environment where you are empowered to apply and develop your knowledge and skills as part of a talented and highly engaged global team.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.