Located 20’ from Brussels, Belgium, Mirmex Motor is an innovative spin-off company from UCLouvain designing and manufacturing ultra high-performance electric micromotors.
Based on 7 years of university-backed research, the proprietary technology from Mirmex dramatically
improves the power/torque density of micromotors, leading to higher performance and more compact solutions. The company is fully funded by top tier investors and was recently ranked by the European Commission as the 11th most promising innovative technological project in Europe out of 1,700 applicants.
By joining the Mirmex team, you will be part of the development of one of the most cutting-edge and promising mechatronics technologies and you will embark on a fast-growing journey with exciting opportunities.
After record numbers in 2022, the company is growing and currently recruiting a B2B Marketing Manager – Product & Strategy (m/f).
As a Marketing Manager, reporting directly to the CEO, you support tactical marketing plan execution and product market analysis. Your mission will be to help translate market trends into product specifications and engineering requirements. You will actively contribute to the growth strategy by identifying future needs and taking an active role in commercial initiatives.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Participate in the definition and implementation of a B2B marketing strategy to refine the identity of the company and the positioning of its products.
- Lead tactical marketing campaigns centered around Tradeshows, SEO/SEM, business development, segmentation, pricing, communication, and offering.
- Conduct business strategy analyses converting opportunities into product portfolio management.
- Follow and manage the commercial CRM funnel from the company with the Business Development team.
- Advise R&D to develop new products in line with market trends.
- Organize workshops with the product development team in order to translate the VoC [Voice of the Customer] into product requirements.
- Participate in numerous customer meetings to explain the value proposition and key technical benefits of our products.
- Actively participate with the Sales Team on sales, contract negotiations, and lead generation.
- Participate in international professional events: exhibitions, fairs, conferences, etc.
- You have a Master’s degree in Engineering with strong business acumen or a Master’s degree in Business with a strong B2B technical experience.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position in a technological field.
- You have excellent organisation and good analytical problem-solving skills.
- You are analytical, proactive, customer and solution oriented.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are able to get things done autonomously.
- You have developed a very strong commercial acumen and possess communication and negotiation skills.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are willing to travel internationally (max. 15% of the time), mainly in Europe and the USA.
- You must own a valid EU work permit to apply and be available within a reasonable timeframe.
- To join a most-promising Walloon scale-up company with attractive growth possibilities.
- Opportunity to grow to Sales & Marketing Director within an electro-mechanical SMB.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized, dynamic, respectful, and professional environment.
- An attractive package in line with the position responsibilities and the context.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.