Our client is a company specialised in the manufacturing of high quality industrial machinery.
Based in the Brussels area, the company has a headcount of about twenty passionate and motivated employees. Our client has its own production unit, has a competitive range of products on the market and exports 90% of its production. Our client wants to implement an ambitious commercial development to strengthen its market presence worldwide and to continue its growth.
To manage and develop this company, we are looking for a (m/f) : CEO – Chief Executive Officer
As CEO, you will lead the sales, manufacturing, planning, purchasing and after-sales service activities with a particular focus on business development, which you will personally take care of. You bring the company’s vision and values to life. With the support of a production manager, you will ensure the quality, safety and continuous improvement of the activities.
Your main responsibilities are the following:
- Develop and implement the strategy that you will have defined in close collaboration with the Board of Directors.
- Manage P&L.
- Accelerate commercial development both directly and via distributors/agents.
- Implement the company’s vision and ensure continuous improvement.
- Coordinate and optimise operations.
- Lead, motivate and develop the team.
- Ensure the application of safety rules, quality standards and internal regulations.
- Reporting in a structured, rigorous and appropriate manner on the actions implemented and the results obtained.
- You have an engineering degree, Master’s degree, or equivalent by experience.
- You have 10 years of experience in a comparable position in an industrial environment.
- You have developed an international sales network in a B2B investment goods environment, ideally in the electromechanical or mechanical sectors.
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and give importance to details.
- You communicate effectively and assertively and have good interpersonal skills.
- You are a good negotiator.
- You are a good listener and empathic towards your colleagues.
- You demonstrate leadership and change management skills.
- You communicate easily in French and Dutch as well as in English.
- You travel as required to customers, distributors and agents.
- A diversified position within an industry recognised for the quality of its products.
- Stimulating and rewarding operational, commercial and human challenges.
- An international environment.
- An attractive and flexible salary package with profit-sharing and possible access to capital.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.