Monizze is a rapidly growing FinTech company, with a great entrepreneurship culture and a digital “scale-up” spirit. Its main mission is to reinvent the cohesion of employees using new technologies.
Since its beginning in 2011, Monizze has received several nominations and awards : HR Excellence, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (5th position) or 3rd position in Trends Gazelles (SME’s in Brussels). Today, Monizze continues to stand out by developing innovative solutions for its clients and customers. For more information : https://www.monizze.be/en/
Due to the constant growth of the company based in Woluwé-Saint-Pierre, we are looking for a talented (m/f): Chief Technology Officer.
As Chief Technological Officer, you run the IT department and implement the company’s strategy. You are responsible for outlining the company's technological vision. You ensure that the technological resources are aligned with the business needs.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Develop the company’s technical strategy to ensure alignment with the business goals.
- Ensure the delivery of all IT projects to market.
- Lead, federate and motivate the development team.
- Oversee all system design and changes in the system architecture.
- Manage key IT suppliers: evaluate new ways of operating, maximizing service quality and cost control.
- Ensure alignment of technology with vision and strategy of the company.
- Monitor IT KPIs and budgets to assess technological performance.
- Monitor new technology trends and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- You have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- You demonstrate minimum 8 years’ experience in a comparable role.
- You have advanced technological skills in development, architecture, and/or software design.
- You are a leader, strategic thinker with a business and entrepreneurial mindset.
- You innovate, you dare, and you are obsessed by client experience & simplicity.
- You are a good communicator, open minded with the ability to inspire others.
- You are flexible and able to work in a fast-growing environment.
- The opportunity to join a constantly growing and innovating scale-up company.
- A strategic position within a challenging and entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to take an important role in the growth of the company.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with the position.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential