iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly-held (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of cancer patients by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Cambridge, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the de Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011.
In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO raising over $230million of gross proceeds. In June 2021, iTeos entered into a transformative $2.145 billion co-development and co-commercialization agreement with GSK for EOS-448, iTeos’s anti-TIGITmonoclonal antibody. As a well-capitalized biotech company iTeos is positioned to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage our fantastic science to improve the lives of cancer patients.
Their values - Data Driven, Ownership, Courage, and Stronger Together - form the foundation of who they are as a company and define who they are at their core. For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com.
iTeos Therapeutics is now a world-class biotech in cancer immunotherapy. To carry on its growth, expand its pipeline and reinforce its team, iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a Clinical Site Coordinator.
iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Clinical Site Coordinator to join the Clinical Operations Department. As Clinical Site Coordinator, you will be part of the Study Team and will be accountable for overseeing all the monitoring and site management activities. In close collaboration with cross functional lines ensuring effective and efficient delivery of Site Activation, your role is to oversee start-up activities, through to Site Closure, according to ICH-GCP and relevant protocol.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Follow-up and tracking of site identification and selection progress.
- Work with Clinical Study Team, CRO and STL to oversee site selection and feasibility which includes tracking CDAs and contributing to and reviewing feasibility questionnaires, reviewing feasibility documentation, and work with potential sites to prepare for the site qualification visits (SQV).
- Oversee site start up and site management activities by coordinating CROs.
- Work with STL regarding site recruitment and retention activity and report trends or issues to study team in effective, timely manner.
- Prepare site status updates at each Study Team meeting.
- Prioritize and resolve time management obstacles for site related issues.
- Develop and implement a robust monitoring oversight plan, follow-up performance by using metrics and provide status update to the study team.
- Perform accompanied field visits, report findings and follow-up actions to resolution (up to 20% of the time).
- Review Monitoring visit Reports, identify risks/issues and follow-up actions or CAPAs if needed. Perform site level TMF QC on site related documents.
- Provide operational support to the Study Team in the management of clinical trials.
- Propose new processes, ideas, and enhancements to improve efficiency and accuracy of work.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Scientific or Biomedical fields or equivalent by experience.
- 3-5 years of clinical research experience with an emphasis on clinical trials, site management and CRO management.
- 3+ years of experience as CRA. Being part of a start-up Team and/or experience in a similar role would be a very nice to have.
- You are able to manage projects related to multiple studies and ad hoc requests; experience preferred in the clinical development area.
- You lead study start-up and critical path activities to site activation and monitoring.
- You have a good command of GCP.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent command of English.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team, in a fast-paced team environment.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, respectful, and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth in which you get to bring your knowledge and skills.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.