Founded in 2019, Govrn is an innovative board management software company based in Woluwé-Saint-Lambert (Montgomery, Brussels).
The startup steps in to redefine the standards of excellence in terms of decision-making and governance. Their mission is to provide a secure and efficient platform for managing sensitive information, equipping boards with the tools necessary to make informed decisions quickly and efficiently. For more information, visit their website: https://www.govrn.com/
In order to support their growth and strengthen their team in Brussels, we are looking for a Full Stack Engineer (M/F).
As a Full Stack Engineer, you directly report to the Head of Product. You will contribute to applications that enhance board management processes. In this role, you have a significant impact on Govrn’s product, and you hold a leading role in shaping its technology stack and culture. You will be working on a variety of interesting projects, in close collaboration with the team.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Set up the development environment and establish coding standards.
- Develop (from scratch or improve existing features), and test quality applications using React Native, React Native Web, and C#.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software.
- Ensure software is up to date with the latest technologies.
- Implement best practices to keep the software secure and compliant with regulations.
Must Have :
- You hold a master’s degree in IT engineering, or equivalent experience.
- You master several languages Front and Back (.Net, React Native is a plus)
- You have experience with object-oriented programming.
- You are passionate about development and technology.
- You are able to learn new technologies quickly and evolve within a startup environment, bringing new ideas and come up quickly with innovative solutions.
Nice to have :
- Experience in contributing to open-source projects.
- Experience working with sensitive information.
- Knowledge with the following programming languages: .NET Core 5.x, Entity Framework, .NET Core Blazor, Reactive Native).
- The opportunity to join a great team environment, with a strong collaborative mindset.
- Contributing to a revolutionary impact on a niche market of board management software.
- Flexible working hours and remote work options, either as an employee or a freelance.
- Developing your technical skills and being part of the startup development.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.