Monizze is a rapidly growing FinTech company, with a great entrepreneurship culture and a digital “scale-up” spirit. Its main mission is to reinvent the cohesion of employees using new technologies.
Since its beginning in 2011, Monizze has received several nominations and awards : HR Excellence, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (5th position) or 3rd position in Trends Gazelles (SME’s in Brussels). Today, Monizze continues to stand out by developing innovative solutions for its clients and customers. For more information : https://www.monizze.be/en/
Due to the constant growth of the company based in Woluwé-Saint-Pierre, we are looking for a talented (m/f): Go-to-Market Communication Leader.
As a Go-to-Market Communication Lead, you manage the content team, and ensure that all collateral, PR, and external communication plans line up with the new product launches.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Define the cross-platform content strategy with the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Set up the content calendar with the copywriter.
- Develop the brand content identity.
- Write, edit and proofread content: emails, newsletters, social posts, etc.
- Ensure that all PR, and external communication plans line up with the product launches.
- Define the product positioning and messaging.
- Work closely with internal departments and external stakeholders.
- You have a master’s degree in Communication or Marketing.
- You have 5 years of relevant experience.
- You have experience with content creation et go-to-market strategy.
- You are a good active listener and an excellent communicator.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a team player, flexible, service-minded, proactive, with an eye for detail.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French, and English.
- The opportunity to join a constantly growing and innovating scale-up company.
- A strategic position within a challenging atmosphere.
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to have an impact on the company.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.