Benelux market leader, Spadel produces and commercializes natural mineral waters, spring waters, flavored waters and lemonades. Spadel owes its success in particular to its Spa and Bru brands.
As a Belgian independent family business, the company has more than 1.000 active employees in 3 countries (Belgium, France, Bulgaria). Joining Spadel means joining a team whose values are Togetherness, Agility, Ownership and Excellence.
In order to strengthen Spadel’s sparkling team, we are looking for a (m/f) : Group Excellence Program Manager
Reporting directly to the Group Operations Director, you deploy strategy, initiatives, associated activities and roadmaps to drive scale and efficiency throughout the full Operations and Supply Chain scope of the Group. The ambition is to bring all factories of the group to the top-benchmark level of the industry over next years.
Your main responsibilities are :
- Safety/maintenance pillar owner: you develop safety/maintenance strategy to drive improvement by analyzing data, by managing the audit and by building the processes.
- Management pillar owner: you create and implement strategy to drive efficiency and increase performance through the standardization and the optimal organization of processes and structure.
- You lead the development, deployment and measurement of the group excellence program across Spadel’s Operations & Supply chain organization.
- You partner with operations to identify areas of process improvement and execute production projects and best practices. You develop a system to share best practices identified.
- You advise business groups by providing strategic direction to initiative prioritization, integration and resource application.
- You audit each factory of the group in order to identify the gaps and to define with the local management team the priorities translated in a specific roadmap and in a detailed action plan. You are responsible for the group global audit process.
- You continuously challenge the status quo and persistently dig for improvement opportunities and lead/develop team to do the same.
- You ensure approved Excellence projects are managed effectively to completion – on-time, within budget, desired scope, with planned benefits attained.
- You present and defend the program implementation process in the executive committee of the group.
- You hold a Master’s degree (or equivalent through experience).
- You have at least 8 years of project management experience in an industrial environment. Experience as Maintenance Manager of a large production site is an asset.
- You have demonstrated experience in creating or improving safety system or culture.
- A Green to Black Belt Six Sigma or Lean expert certification is an asset.
- You have presentation and interpersonal skills meeting the needs of all levels within the organization up to and including the executive management team.
- You have proven hands-on experience facilitating cross-cultural businesses.
- You demonstrate strong analytical and fact-based problem-solving skills. You have Excellent project management and change management skills.
- You have the ability to build vision, strategy, 5 years roadmap.
- You are willing to Travel around 20 – 25% of your time.
- You are a Teamplayer, have good communication skills, a strong ability to build, share, defend and implement your vision.
- You are fluent in English. French or any other language is an asset.
- A challenging and diversified position within a recognized company.
- To join a company with strong values, focus on sustainable development.
- A full-time permanent contract with an attractive salary package, in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Nous traitons votre candidature rapidement et de manière strictement confidentielle.