Our client is a high growth young biotech company based in Belgium. The company develops innovative drugs candidates and plans to enter in an IPO process.
In order to support this ambitious development, we are actively looking for a (m/f): IPO Project Manager - Korean / English.
Reporting to the CFO/COO of the company, the IPO Project Manager will assist the senior management of the company in its Initial Public Offering (IPO). He/She will mainly work in the coordination and communication with internal and external (Korean) partners of the operation.
Your main responsibilities are as follows :
- Alongside senior management and external advisers, produce a detailed timetable and budget of key activities and deliverables, critical path, roles, and responsibilities, especially for the company’s internal responsibilities.
- Ensure IPO process is effectively managed, and key milestones are hit, both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Track activities, prepare meetings agendas and minutes, reports for the management and stakeholders.
- Ensure data flows are prioritized correctly, ensuring there is one single source of information.
- Manage and oversee data room, prepare key documentation in English and Korean.
- Ensure establishment and translation of some key documents in Korean, and from Korean to English.
- Report to the CFO/COO work evolution on a regular basis.
- You hold a master’s degree in Management or Law, or equivalent by experience.
- You ideally have a proven experience in managing at least 1 IPO (in EU, US or otherwise), or working with young public companies
- You show experience of working closely with external Bankers, Lawyers and Accountants.
- You are a genuine team player, with excellent communication skills in English and Korean.
- You are stress resistant, flexible and autonomous.
- You have high standards of ethics and transparency.
- You are prone to travel from time to time.
- An important position within a high potential innovative and young biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized, collaborative and respectful environment.
- A permanent contract with an attractive compensation package in line with the responsibilities of the position and your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.