Founded in 2015, SalamanderU is a scale-up which develops, manufactures and commercializes innovative solutions aimed at optimizing biomanufacturing of injectable products in a sterile environment.
The solutions sold by the scale-up are mature, improve the efficiency of many operational processes in the manufacture of medicines.
Find out more about the company on their website: www.salamanderu.com
The company is supported by a multidisciplinary team comprising ten professionals with expertise in life sciences and also pharmaceutical engineering and IT.
In order to manage a growing number of opportunities, we are looking for a Software Developer (M/F).
As an « Software Developer », you develop, test and deploy the digital solutions of the company. Working in close collaboration with the company’s business experts and after a period of training, you participate, with the Head of IT, to the IT solution development.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Development back-end and front-end : web and mobile applications and tooling.
- development of unit tests,
- development of integration tests (selenium),
- maintenance and execution of the tests.
- conception and realization of docker images.
- installation of own tools.
- installation of software/hardware of our customers.
- maintenance services.
- analysis of the customers’ needs with the Head of IT,
- development of API (with data communication protocol) between our products and customers devices,
- integration with customer IT services.
- Report to the Head of IT.
- You hold a master’s degree in IT or equivalent by experience.
- You have minimum 2 years’ experience with different languages; Web-RTC, C++, Python, Jango, Elixir. applications from young graduates are welcome
- You are passionate about development and technology.
- You are able to learn new technologies quickly and evolve within a startup environment, bringing new ideas and come up quickly with innovative solutions.
- You are result-oriented, autonomous and proactive.
- Good knowledge of English and French.
- Willingness to visit customers in Wallonia and sometimes in France.
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing high potential scale-up.
- Integration within a professional and motivated team.
- True autonomy and flexibility in organizing your daily activities, with regular homeworking.
- An attractive compensation package in line with your experience and involvement.
- A full-time position and a permanent contract.
- New offices in Gembloux in 2024.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.