iTeos Therapeutics is a publicly-traded (NASDAQ: ITOS), clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of patients with cancer by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
Based in Gosselies, Belgium and Watertown, MA, iTeos Therapeutics was founded out of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR) and the Duve Institute (UCLouvain) in 2011.
In March 2020, the Company completed a $125 million Series B2 financing, and in July 2020, we completed our IPO, raising over $230 million of gross proceeds. In June 2021, the Company entered into a transformative $2.145 billion co-development and co-commercialization agreement with GSK for EOS-448, the Company’s anti-TIGIT monoclonal antibody. As a well-capitalized biotech company, we are positioned to continue to develop our clinical pipeline and maintain our investments in our discovery research team to leverage our innovative science to improve the lives of patients with cancer.
For more information, please visit www.iteostherapeutics.com
iTeos Therapeutics is now a world-class actor in the sector. To carry on its growth and reinforce its team, iTeos Therapeutics is looking for a: Lab Coordinator.
iTeos Therapeutics is searching for a highly organized and dynamic Lab Coordinator who will be responsible for managing its Research and Development Laboratory. This position will function under the guidance and direction of the Head of Lab Operations.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the set-up and organization of the laboratory; look for improvement strategies related to ergonomic, safety, and efficiency.
- Ensure the lab is cleaned/sanitized and kept in an orderly manner.
- Ensure the equipment/facility is operational by setting up maintenance/qualification contracts, following up in case of equipment failure, coordinating technical interventions, tracking issue/interventions on equipment.
- Participate in the review, purchase, installation, personnel training on new lab equipment, and in the design and set up of new infrastructure.
- Overlook the daily laboratory operations including ordering and reception of materials.
- Manage commercial relationships with suppliers and negotiate prices.
- Lead development and implementation of Work instructions related to safety, biosafety, and best practices.
- Manage proper waste and biohazard procedures.
- Provide training to newcomers regarding lab organization and Safety/Biosafety.
- Monitor and manage alarm and warning systems on laboratory equipment.
- Lead continuous improvement strategies related to lab safety and efficiency (inventory management, …).
- Work in collaboration with lab assistants.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Microbiology, or a related field is a plus.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a laboratory environment.
- Experience in the similar position and in laboratory equipment maintenance is a plus.
- Experience as a Safety officer is a strong advantage or be willing to undergo training to support this function.
- You are very open-minded and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Dedicated and detail-oriented, you have a strong sense of time management and a good ability to adapt to changes in priorities and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent command of French and English (oral and written).
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human‐sized, respectful, and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth environment where you are empowered to apply and develop your knowledge and skills as part of a talented and highly engaged global team.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with the responsibilities and your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.