Miracor Medical is a European medical device company specialized in improving the clinical outcome of patients with impaired cardiac function (specifically acute myocardial infarction), active in interventional cardiology. The company has developed a high potential class III and IIb proprietary technologies that consists of hardware, software and catheter(s).
The technology is well-advanced in a randomized clinical trial in ST-Elevation-Myocardial Infarction (STEMI) patients, with various potential additional therapeutic applications. The company has received in 2020 CE Mark for its proprietary catheter and console and expects approval from FDA to run a pivotal Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) study in 2022. During 2021, Miracor will initiate the commercialization of its products.
Miracor Medical (www.miracormedical.com) offers a culturally diverse English-speaking working environment in the heart of Europe, Belgium, a few hours away from Europe’s capital cities. The offices are based in Awans near Liege.
In order to strengthen the team, we are looking for a (m/f): Service Engineer.
Reporting to the VP Manufacturing, the Service Engineer is the owner of all maintenance and manufacturing activities. The main position’s responsibilities are:
- Organize, support and perform the installation, service, and repair activities in Europe.
- Organize and perform the service and testing activities.
- Review and approve method statements and plans for design and work activities.
- Ensure the safety, compliance, performance, and business processes are respected.
- Create and enhance test cases and perform verification tests.
- Organize and support logistic activities (e.g. shipments, returns).
- Generate and review quality and technical related documents.
- Ensure test equipment is maintained calibrated and where required validated.
- Identify and submit non compliances for approval and take appropriate action where required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in electronics or equivalent through experience.
- Around 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in service and maintenance processes and techniques.
- Experience in electronics/electrical systems production, installation or maintenance in highly controlled environment such as medtech, aviation, aerospace, automotive, etc.
- Hands-on, self-driven and autonomous.
- Team oriented, adaptive and customer oriented.
- Strong attention to detail and respect of regulatory obligations.
- Excellent command in English. Good knowledge of any other language is an asset.
- Willing to travel occasionally and in possession of a driving license.
- A diversified position within a high-potential innovative medical device company.
- To work in a human size, dynamic, respectful, and professional environment.
- International exposure, with learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.