Our client is a MedTech company developing a device improving patients’ quality of sleep, which is recognized as innovative on the market.
In the past few years, the Company has known a significative growth, and is currently expanding its Production site located in the Liège area. The values which gather their team are: Collaboration, Customer orientation, Courage and Imagination.
For more information about the company, please contact Sarah Bodenghien.
In order to strengthen our client’s Production team in Liège, we are looking for a Production Engineer (M/F).
As a Production Engineer you are responsible for the organization, coordination, and execution of the production with clean rooms. On the field or in your office, you also contribute to the continuous improvement of the processes and play a key role in the structuration of the team.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You plan, manage, and execute equipment, facilities activities (planning, implementation, qualification, maintenance & calibration,…).
- You perform investigations when required, suggest and promote corrective and preventive actions for higher performance of equipment or process.
- Proactively identify issues, troubleshoot, and escalate concerns as appropriate.
- In collaboration with Manufacturing and Quality departments, you recommend improvements to production processes and methods to facilitate capacity, throughput, cost reduction and quality / yield improvements.
- You provide technical support for technology transfer of manufacturing activities and process improvement projects.
- You maintain accurate documentation of manufacturing processes, procedures, and specifications. Additionally, you will ensure compliance with relevant regulatory standards, such as ISO 13485.
- You occasionally travel abroad to meet external manufacturer or supplier (around once a quarter).
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree in Mechanical/Electromechanical Engineering or any related field.
- You have a first relevant experience in a Manufacturing/Process role, preferably in a highly regulated environment (e.g. GMP, clean rooms, medical device industry).
- You demonstrate good knowledge of operation principles and practices/procedures.
- You can either collaborate with co-workers and external partners as well as work autonomously.
- You are motivated to build a successful MedTech company, and are able to bring innovative solutions to the table.
- You are fluent in French and in English (written and spoken).
- A good knowledge of site health and safety rules and practices is an asset.
- The opportunity to work on high technological equipment, and to contribute to the improvement on processes within a young team.
- A stimulating position at an expanding MedTech Company, which is facing a scale-up and has a high potential of development.
- Joining a dynamic local team within an international Group, with people highly qualified in their expertise.
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary package, in line with your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.